Monday, March 23, 2009

its been a long time

Ok, so its been a while since I last did a blog.There is not really a lot going on in my life to blog about. I was thinking this morning about how much I love my family. My mom has been gone for the last week and a half taking care of my niece Kenedee while my brother and his wife went on a mission trip with their youth group. I missed my mom so much, which is funny because even when my mom is home I dont really get to see her much but I think it was just the thought of her not being in town. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mom (and family).

I just really miss living near my brother and his family. I feel like I am missing so much of my nieces life since they are living in St Louis. I know that my brother is doing Gods work and that is where he has been called to work. Sometimes I feel like moving there to be closer to him and his family. But I would miss my mom way to much but then again she would probably move too!

No comments: