Monday, July 14, 2008

Missing Shawn

I am missing Shawn so much I cant stand it. I never thought that I would have so much anxiety about his homecoming. When he returns he will have been gone for a little over 10 months. We both have changed a lot during this time. I am so worried that we have drifted apart and are not going to know each other. What happens if we are strangers and things are too different for us to stay together. I love him with all my heart. I am just worried that he isnt going to feel the same.
We have only been able to talk to each other for 30 minutes once a week, if that. It has been very difficult on me and him too. The hardest part is that he isnt able to share any information with me due to privacy issues. So i feel like i am in a one sided relationship. I know that it has been hard on him to. I just wish that someone understood what I was feeling. He says that I am worried about nothing but I feel like I have something to really be concerned with.

No comments: